eobiont is a marketing communication and design agency specialized in public awareness, high-tech and the innovation space. We love our work, which means that our work has to be lovable. It should not only be intrinsically rewarding but also hopefully make a positive contribution to our world. Our main focus is to help organizations solve difficult communication problems. These typically involve behavior change, making complex high-tech processes understandable and introducing innovative products to undefined markets. As a result we are very strategy oriented and have developed our own methodology for working with clients and developing projects.
Our Services include: Communication Strategy Brand Development Online Marketing Ecosystems Advertising Website + App Development Video + Animation Corporate Communication Co-Creation Workshops
We are looking for an in-house German copywriter. Responsibilities, depending on your skill set, will be wide ranging and can include heads, short copy, long copy (with research) and concept development. Since many of our clients are high-tech, you should enjoy reading, learning and writing about science and tech subjects. At this point we are flexible about the working relationship. We can begin freelance or part-time and/or workspace co-sharing, but our goal is to have a reliable in-house copywriter who is a fixed part of our team and has a deep understanding for our clients and their products.
If you are interested, please send in your CV and a few work examples to email@example.com.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced freelance designer/art director who ideally would be versatile in print and interactive media.
If you think you are fit for the job and want to work with a great set of like-minded people solving challenging and meaningful communication problems, we can’t wait to meet you!
Please send your CV, amazing portfolio (as PDF) and any questions to:
Our team is currently looking for a responsible and easy-going assistant to help us in the office on a part-time basis starting in January 2019. As the schedule would be primarily be weekday mornings for 4 hours per day, this position would be perfect for a parent.
You would support us on all levels of daily office organization and would often be the first point of contact for our clients and service providers. You would also be the contact person for the multipliers of our public awareness campaigns.
• Answering phones/going through emails
• Preparing and organizing business trips
• Organizing the front office and general office management
• Supporting the project managers
• Receiving clients and preparing for meetings
• Communicating and processing licensee contracts
• Setting up and maintaining databases
• Completed job training and experience, preferably in an advertising agency
• A talent for organization and a structured working style
• Good knowledge of Office Word and Excel
• Fluent German, as well as good written and spoken English skills
• A charming and pleasant disposition, as well as excellent skills in communicating and working in teams
• On-the-job training
• A friendly team and agreeable work environment
• A schedule that fits your needs
• A long-term position with prospects
• Great coffee and an excellent view of the city
• A well-situated location and free employee parking
Please send a PDF of your amazing resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to indicate your earliest possible start date and salary requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!